ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Diligent,Many years ago my friend and more that I would care to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Diligent,

Many years ago my friend and more that I would care to remember, for it has been a nightmare. And my entry price in the two portfolio I once held (I only got ADY now in one of them), was way way above the current sp. If it only reaches half of my entry price, I will sell and cut my losses. At least it wouldn't be as bad to cope with, if I was to sell now.

I am also of the belief that there are quite a few others that have lost heavily with this company, and prefer not to bring it back to their memories.

Maria and her blue skyes comments was also the reasons that I continued to hold at the time. What gets to me, is as to why she still hold a position in there along with many others which, IMHO, in one way or the other, all contributed to our demise.

Regardless of the comment you made (or someone else) that the others were forced to do what one person suggested, IMO it is a lot of hogwash. For, if something is to come out of it, they will be held responsible as all the others. I am a bean conter myself, and there is no way known that I would sign, or put my name onto something that I am not happy with. For, once I did that, and without qualifying what I have signed, chances are that it will come back and bait me in the backside.

I am still hoping that ASIC will come out and hold some of these people accountable. ASIC takes a few years before they will make up their mind in doing anything and what they will do. The point that may come against us is, IMO, that there is no money there for people to collect fees, etc. during investigations and possible litigations, if there is ever going to be one that is. And when there is no money usually people would rather let those things go straight through to the keepers.

Cheers mate and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $27 2.209K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27031 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.