CGV 0.00% 2.7¢ clean global energy limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query , page-10

1. 15,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    xoc,

They have not admitted too or is it a case of insider trading.

If you look at how the run started yeserday it wasn't a case of people clamering to get in.

A few buyers stepped up and there was a few big sells in there as well before things got going. Half of the volume yesterday was actually caused by a sell at 6c which was subsequentially sold today in unusual fashion to say the least. On that matter I'm sure the company will be looking at who did that. Not much you can do but everyone can be bought out!

Anyway the run yesterday was caused by a few buyers stepping up and then the herd jumping on. Happens all the time on the asx. It also just happens that the company was and is in some kind of third party deal discussions, so when it got questioned I guess they had to say that is there any knews 'IF KNOWN' the question states would cause the rise in price, well yes IF IT WAS KNOWN it would cause the price to rise.

Usually insider trading occurs when a deal is complete or signed off on and some get in the day before the ann comes out. They stated in the response that this deal may not even happen so by all accounts musn't be that close to be signed off on and not even close enough to call a TH.

Companies like CGV I bet are in constant negotiations on different levels, so does that mean everytime there sp runs they would need to call a TH just because they were in negotiations and on the chance that someone knew something they would have to call things to a halt??

Managements usually have a track record with this thing and this management team certainly are not like that. Look at the previous announcements. We were at an all time low when the US deal was announced!

A lot of stocks have recovered from lows in recent times and CGV is no different it is clearly way undervalued and someone woke up and woke a few more up as well. LBY has had a similiar run on no news. Just happens they dont have anything in the pipe works and we do. I'm certainly not complaining everyone has had plenty of time to pick up cheap shares on this one and in reality they are still cheap and there are still some selling now even by the looks some with a fair amount of stock so they obviously arn't that smart anyway!

Solid day's trading though imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.