CGV 0.00% 2.7¢ clean global energy limited

Hi xoc,I'm not saying some may not know whats happening, some...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    Hi xoc,

I'm not saying some may not know whats happening, some might?? I don't know?

But I suppose in the query the company didnt admit to insider trading happening, it simply is in some form of negotiations 'IF KNOWN' would cause the sp to rise etc.

As onshow posted earlier the company has technically been in negotiations for some time with different parties. So i guess they had to answer yes.

Other things can contribute also.

One investor told me that Michael Green is currently in the country, their technical director. Most would know him if you have researched this company.

And also I believe Mark Hart the head of CGV's US corporation CGEI will be in the country this coming week as well. Could mean nothing, maybe mere formalities but could be something big as well.

By all means with the selling from some holders on this stock investors have had a year to pick up cheap stock while ones like myself and others who hold at higher prices than current have waited and perhaps bought a little more.

Things are certainly heating up here though, was some pretty aggresive buying at 8c yesterday. I also see our little game players are in the stock with the mark down in the closing auction. nothing has changed there but these fools will be bought out and squashed out imo.

Cheers

Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.