ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

guys these wallies really did a stupid thing , they obviously...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    guys these wallies really did a stupid thing , they obviously thought ok the first 2 holes are not as hot as we realised but let us hold on NOT TELL anyone and possibly the next holes will be great and everything will be ok!

Really acting like children not wanting to tell the truth in case we get disappointed. Meanwhile one of the kids phones his dad to sell is shares who also tells his mates also , meanwhile management are looking the brokers until their blue in the face telling them everything is great!

There will be serious repercussions , asx i am sure will have to take action , on the other side of the coin they still have a resource of 1.08 million ounces of gold which will grow and some other great deposits and lastly on the upside i think drill results will be coming in a lot faster than before!

on this news there will be an angry reaction from shareholders the stupid ones will sell to make a point and the smart ones will again buy cheaply. Don't let your heart rule your trades they are worth at least 20 cents on their million ounce gold deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.