JAG 5.26% 2.0¢ jaguar minerals limited

tcf and hot capital,yes the vol on friday was great but let's...

1. 820 Posts.
    tcf and hot capital,

yes the vol on friday was great but let's temper the enthusiasm just a tad...

1) $161,485 worth of shares (4.16 million shares) at a vwap of 0.0388

not huge volume for a 116 mill share registry

2) no mention of any neg,s in the response to ASX query from JAG and confirmation that the other two core samples won't be submited by Corona for assay until after Corona's listing so a while before we get results

3) possible buy out from Corona....maybe but speculation

4) did you see where they drilled the first hole ?? mountain goat country and logistics to mine in the future would not be easy..

5) with the Greens in power with labour at the moment ,what chance of a mining lic being granted in Tassie in the future and when was the last one granted in Tassie..?

6) as always a speccie that can have some upside and happy to hold but the risk side as with all stocks still needs to be factoured in...

as i said in the last post after Corona list and the assay's are in then a better picture maybe shown but imo we are about 2+ months away at least and....

I hope a cap raise doesn't raise it's head before or just after Corona's listing and the assay results..

I am very aware of the upside but also the risk's

best of luck to all JAG holders ...:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.