GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Were the unpaid staff entitlements owed by GoConnect Australia...

1. 8,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    Were the unpaid staff entitlements owed by GoConnect Australia Pty Ltd or by GCN?

If by GoConnect Australia Pty Ltd, then I note the following in GCN's response to ASX:

(iv)
    As indicated in Note 5 Subsequent Events, Go Connect Australia Pty Ltd is currently being
    liquidated. There is approximately $450,000 worth of liabilities associated with Go Connect Australia Pty Ltd that the Consolidated Entity will now not have to repay as a result of this process.

I don't think GCN would be so unethical as to boast of now being released from paying unpaid staff entitlements. That would be a disgrace.

It seems to me surprising that ASX accepted the contents of GCN's reply. We have seen the same old fluff over the past few years, and it blows away in the wind. Projects that are spruiked come to nothing. I can't offhand think of any that have come to something. Certainly nothing has brought in a buck for many a month.

Pharmasafe, First Mongolian, Jermaine Jackson, Go This, and Go That . . . . where are they now?

As for their dependence on Priority One shares! What an extraordinarily desperate position to be in, to have to claim Priority One shares as helping their solvency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.