CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    mangy,  ASX listing rules :
    http://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/Chapter03.pdf

Ref 3.19a.2 & 3- a director has 5 days  to notify ASX of any change in a notifiable interest

The chair had 70+ separate transactions starting from Nov 13 to 30 June 15 - many daily.

Also traded contrary to the Company's own Trading Policy including a black  out period (30 days prior) leading up to the release of the 31 Dec 14 half year results (end of Feb 15).

I respect his contribution to being the company saviour years back but this does not preclude him from acting outside the rules. This was not the first time he has been warned. So he has prior form (2012 )and therefore should have known better & yes he is also the Chair which makes it worse !!

I also must add that survival in the micro cap sector is hard enough without such saga's .

Disclosure- shareholder six months- took up my full entitlement + * 10 - all paid prior to the change notice last Friday. Not happy with the governance side of Oil & has really has me thinking twice - if this is my thoughts what about the potential impact on new investors-. I also took out my frustration on the ASX Compliance Officer last Monday & CFO/Company Sec. today- whom confirmed the stance of the other directors in today's market response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.020(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $150.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.0¢ $32.40K 195.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 32622 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.