OIL 0.00% 20.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

I just sold some of mine. it is hard to sell (after 11 years),...

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I just sold some of mine. it is hard to sell (after 11 years), knowing that a "smarty" has just bought 5 million at 5cents. but its also hard to hold when it looks like the board might be divided. gus being incentivised to the hilt was a compelling reason to hold, for me anyway (even though I deplore his treatment of shareholders). he has had a big bet on optiscan so it doesn't augur well that he might no longer be there. I wonder will he sell some/all of his holding? If he isn't with the company anymore you can bet he will be selling at least some.

It would not matter so much if we had received a realistic updated timeline for either or both products, but in the face of ongoing silence from the company on both those matters it is very hard not to want to at least reduce exposure to what has been (so far), the most frustrating company I have ever invested in. I also cannot help but think that the division at board level might indicate that we are further away from completion than days or weeks. If it was that close would they not be all on the same page? Sorry to be such a pessimist; I am keen to hear the opposite view and make it convincing please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.3¢ $48.20K 237.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1031 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 3884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.