FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-5

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Unfortunately I think that time was due long ago SDW. (hanging up the hat that is)

I have never come across a company and management who show such contempt for their shareholders.

I was sucked in and believed in the story but now have lost all hope.

I have made a handful of calls and sent numerous emails over the past 12 months and have not received anything back at all, not even acknowledgment of receipt of emails and that someone will get back to me.

To put rubbish explanations up that we are suspended so nothing we say is price sensitive, seriously, what a great answer from management (I use of the word management loosely). How can these guys expect to arrange multimillion dollar deals when they put up such crap. Perhaps they have had interested parties in the past and they have most likely all pulled out after a period of time realizing what appears to be incompetence on behalf of management.

As I mentioned in a previous post some time ago I thought I was a reasonable judge of character and honesty. I would love if my judgement was correct back then although now sense it could be one of the seldom times in my life where sadly, this has failed me.

Rant over and perhaps one very expensive lesson learnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.