QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

I just added up the individual biological assets figures from...

1. 5 Posts.
    I just added up the individual biological assets figures from the project accounts to Jun 2016 for each project 2000 to 2015 and the sum is $747,192 m. These projects use yield inputs from 8.4kg to 15.7kg with weighted average of 12.3kg/tree.

That compares with the biological assets figures from the comparable Company accounts to Jun 2016 (not the latest half yr accounts) which is $742,961 m (not incl current BA figure)

That is close enough to suggest to me the company accounts values are a summation of the project accounts values which is as you would expect. They arent using some completely different valuation in the company accounts to support anything. I have no idea what the 19.6kg/tree in note 7 to the company accounts is all about , nor where they get the 3.6kg to 24.2kg range from. I would like to ask them about the obvious discrepancy if anyone has the right email address.

Agree, failure to say anything about their biggest 'contract' fizzing out is an omission that doesnt look good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.