SVL 1.08% 9.4¢ silver mines limited

Ann: Response to ASX query, page-36

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi Cruz, max the manipulators can delay the bull run in gold and silver till end 2017 , may not be even so much. It may happen mostly much earlier .We will wait here patiently, my PF is quite large and mostly gold & silver explorers , totally about 53 resource sector explorer scrips in all from NYSE /TSX/ASX .

I may be the one of the few guys in the world ( I mean it really ) bold enough to hold only gold & silver, base metals , uranium , rare earth scrips ( all only explorers ) for the full PF, lol. Not even development or producer miners in my PF. Nothing else in my PF from any other sector other than Resources Sector. Always been bold & patient and made my money mate.The key is position sizing and not to put in more than 3 percent in any particular scrip however much conviction we have ( normally keep most of the scrips around 1.00 - 1.50 - 2.00 percent only ) . We never know when things will go wrong with any mining co , explorers even more so.

My target is 10-15 bag overall over next 3 -4 years, confident I will do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.