BCM 0.00% 1.4¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-13

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Eshmun,

I will ask you one thing. Let's go back to 1983. How many commercial labs around the world could detect the AIDS virus on a blood sample (be it 5cl or 20 cl or 30 cl)? Oh, that's right, pratically none. But the virus existed (and exists until today).

It was not the fact of the virus not being in the patient's blood. It was the fact of the techniques were not adapted to detect the virus. But your conclusion would be: there is no such virus, or it is so difficult to detect that it's better to forget. Great way to treat science.

Now, take this as an analogy: if BBX has an anormal mineralisation on their tenements, do you expect commercial labs of being able to consistently detect what is really there? I honestly don't, at least for now. First, they have to accept that new (or different) forms of mineralisation can be found. Then, they can update the procedures and the technology.

That does not mean things are not there. It means we are not able to measure them yet. And if BBX (or other companies, because if anyone thinks BBX is the only one with strange mineralisations undetected on commercial labs, then you need to study much more about this business) is finding a way to do it, better for us: it's proprietary knowledge.

If it fails, it fails and that's it. If it succeeds... the shareholders will be here to celebrate. If you will be here or not, it's not my problem. It's yours and only yours.

That said, your words are totally out of line: "It seems they are hell bent on continuing to fly by the seat of their pants and pour shareholder money into trial mining and a pilot plant based on unreliable metallurgy, unreliable drill information and no idea of the type of mineralisation they are dealing with or how it got there."

If BBX start to produce gold, I hope you have the honor and decency to swallow these words. The fact is you don't know if the metallurgy is unreliable. If you or anyone else, including me, is ignorant regarding the metalurgy, is one thing. Claiming that it is unreliable, just because you don't know it, says a lot about you, not about the company.

Best Regards to everyone,

The Alleged Drakeman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $5.532K 380.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1098955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.