GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

1. Aesir Capital were the sole lead managers for the $75m...

1. 564 Posts.
    1. Aesir Capital were the sole lead managers for the $75m Placement (Dec 2017) and $24m Placement (Jun 2017). They are also the corporate advisors to the Get Swift according to their website

2. Sam Kiki is a Partner at Aesir but is also the key investor contact on the GetSwift announcements [email protected] - what I'm confused about is how the Chinese Walls work when the investor relations contacts firm is also publishing research ($7 price target)

3. Aesir published extremely bullish research on GetSwift in November 2017 (http://www.aesircapital.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/GSW-Note-2017.pdf) - have a read of this report and see if you think it has similarities to the announcements the company has made.

4. Sam Kiki was previously an employee of Fidelity that were the large backers of the $75m Placement

I am not a compliance guy but 1-4 above don't sit well with me as an outside investor. It's probably all legal and I'm just highlighting that it doesn't look great. This was one of many reasons why I have avoided this company. I would welcome any more intelligent posters perspectives on the above which are in addition to the great post from @Dovif today (see Dovif text below)

"The company is run by an ex- footballer
    The company have the intials Golden State Warrior

The company announces long term contracts with customers ... when the contracts has not even reached pilot phase, and issue no announcement when the contracts do not pass pilot phase

The company thinks share price movements should be what management concentrates on

The company issues an announcement on multi year profits on the CBA contract
    - the contract has not even reach pilot phase
    - the contract can be terminated at anytime
    - they issue the announcement without consulting CBA

The company has income that is 1/5 of its expenses in the last quarter

Judging by how badly the above facts are, how can you justify the investment in the company."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.