GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-287

1. 23,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2107
    Provided the cash from recent CR remains intact, the jury is out and we wont know the truth possibly for months to come, so my take is sp will fall upon release from suspension but will not be as cataclysmic as some of you suggest, but when market participants see buying emerge sp will recover quickly to a level where consolidation takes shape- that would be the point where there would be a struggle between the advocates and naysayers. From thereon, sp direction would be dictated by revelations of tangible revenues with growing sceptics on any vague announcements. Investment groups linked to management could also come in to support sp so lessening the risk of a potential debacle and class action candidate- so there is still a lifeline ! As such I wont be selling into first bell as that is likely to be the lowest short term price ( I say short term because if the emperor really has no clothes it wont be the end of it). You guys have to take the course of action that aligns with your own personal circumstances.
    GSW has a great value proposition and product and a great global addressable market and won attention from major customer brands. Perhaps it is also HC forum and community that feeds on its own exuberance to take the sp to a level that has exceeded its capability to meet expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.