GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ummm they dont report outlook on 4c? They had a section titlef...

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Ummm they dont report outlook on 4c? They had a section titlef outlook plus a lot more elsewhere. Copied the outlook section below

My comments on it
    Ok so they’re pleased with the growth of revenue to 174k I prob wouldn’t have highlighted that for a half billion dollar company but each to their own. Interesting that they call particular attention to the fact that the company will only report executed commercial agreements and not just MOU’s. If that representation is true then shouldn’t be an issue and would Expect a good chunk of the expected 138 million revenue from N Williams and others will be appear in this upcoming 4c next week And asx will be satisfied. Also Should be no problem answering with documentation that impertinent asx question that cba deal is binding. Let’s hope cba know about that - anyone called their investor advice team?
    Certainly should be pulling in millions each week now and rising exponentially over the next few quarters. Priced in to share price so just need confirmation and all is hunky dory. Cmon mgmt -it’s time to deliver and let the journos be embarrassed.
    I’ll be cheering you on if that’s how it plays out.
    Also love the “risk” of a takeover but now I’m nit picking

Gsw last reported 4c Issued 31/10/17
    Outlook
    The Management team is extremely pleased with the rapid growth experienced since the Company publicly listed on the ASX on 9 December 2016. The September quarter saw a significant quarter on quarter increase in platform transaction volumes and revenue. A strong pipeline of clients that signed up to use GetSwift continues to progress through the on- boarding process, and is expected to directly drive transaction volumes and revenue as GetSwift technology becomes fully integrated and deployed.
    The Company expects to name additional key enterprise agreements shortly as soon as the legal frameworks have been cleared. New commercially signed multiyear enterprise agreement announcements are expected to continue unabated for a number of quarters.
    Please Note: The Company will only report executed commercial agreements. Unlike some other groups it will not publicly report on Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) or Letters of Intent (LOI), which are not commercially binding and do not have a valid assurance of future commercial outcomes.

One of the potential risks the Company faces is an acquisition by prospective larger clients or tier one competitors prior to full growth capability being realized. With that in mind the company expects the new FY18 to bring a quantum and market defining increase in the company's position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.