GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Geeezzz - I don't know why the ASX is wasting all that time...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Geeezzz - I don't know why the ASX is wasting all that time effort and money investigating GSW - all they had to do was jump on HC and take the opinions from the lynch mob and delist the company and launch proceedings - you and the rest of the peanuts in the gallery have already attributed impropriety and guilt - so much for a legal regulatory framework for all to operate in - no bloody wonder the founders of Attlassian didn't want to list in oz if people like you are the judge, jury and executioner.
    I am quite sure that most investors got on board of GSW because they understood the benefits of a pay as you go model.
    Now I am sure if the ASX uncover any misrepresented announcements they will issue a notice of breach and retraction. If I had to make a much more informed guess of what the ASX require clarification over is downside risks and any non payment trial testing periods which they may want outlined in a PDS - whether or not they want prior announcements to include such a PDS - time will tell.
    There is an old saying - think twice act once - I suggest you use it more before posting speculative, misleading drivel.
    (All IMHO - DYOR) - GLTAH!
    Last edited by AzInAsia: 27/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.