GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Geeezzz - I don't know why the ASX is wasting all that time...

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Geeezzz - I don't know why the ASX is wasting all that time effort and money investigating GSW - all they had to do was jump on HC and take the opinions from the lynch mob and delist the company and launch proceedings - you and the rest of the peanuts in the gallery have already attributed impropriety and guilt - so much for a legal regulatory framework for all to operate in - no bloody wonder the founders of Attlassian didn't want to list in oz if people like you are the judge, jury and executioner.
    I am quite sure that most investors got on board of GSW because they understood the benefits of a pay as you go model.
    Now I am sure if the ASX uncover any misrepresented announcements they will issue a notice of breach and retraction. If I had to make a much more informed guess of what the ASX require clarification over is downside risks and any non payment trial testing periods which they may want outlined in a PDS - whether or not they want prior announcements to include such a PDS - time will tell.
    There is an old saying - think twice act once - I suggest you use it more before posting speculative, misleading drivel.
    (All IMHO - DYOR) - GLTAH!
    Last edited by AzInAsia: 27/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.