GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I think there is a massive misunderstanding about how this...

1. 29 Posts.
    I think there is a massive misunderstanding about how this business works and the revenue model behind it. Bottom line north of $1.50 ~ this is way overvalued.

Before I continue, as an example, Netflix signs "contracts" and what are they......pay your $8 and watch TV for a month and if you don't like it you don't watch it next month. Do they announce the loss of 20,000 viewers if it happens - nope but they will produce a revised guidance if it as material impact on earnings with that associated reasoning.

Now I'm not saying GSW is NFLX but if GSW can get clients using their platform, then it will eventually be reflected in the numbers (going forward, not tomorrow but medium term) it's the trend in users increasing that will grow revenue and therefore justify the market gap. Which right now you all pushed it higher and have to accept giving some back. GSW operate internationally and there are certain cultural differences in play - Americans like service, they won't lock themselves in. But if it's good, you get a good tip - or in this case they tell their buddies and keep using you!

Yes, their PR is average and management need to reread their corporate governance outline.

A few big investors in this said, people won't be able to understand the business and value it. That's true. Don't fall in love with something that you haven't slept with - nil return for a lot of risk!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.