WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-50

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Im thinking this drop on the SP might have plateaued off now or until the announcement at least. Looks like it will sit around .007 might dip down to .006 but i doubt it. I think .007 is the new low till more news hits. Really not sure what to make of everything rite now, but sometimes forums can cause panic and speculation that gets out of hand causing people to sell. Its hard to keep off HC as its like a drug very addictive. But some of the post scare the S*#% out me talking about liquidation and going under. I know people who take HC forums as gospel and buy and sell on speculation posts. I cant trade like this and i Believe to much has been spent to abandon this project, i feel well 2 will be finished but not sure if we will hit oil. My wife says sell take what funds we have left and re-invest in a more trans-parent Company and to cut our loss. Im 50/50 just not sure what the F%#* is happening, don't want to sell on speculation but also don't want to wake up to find its no longer listed on the ASX or turns out to be another CMY permanently in a trading holt. Would be not so bad if DC or someone in the company would be honest let us know where we are at. HATE BEING F*%#en treated like a MUSHROOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.