GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Good point. Professional drivers wont like being told how to get...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    Good point. Professional drivers wont like being told how to get somewhere, but what about casual drivers and first responders. Such as a casual delivery driver for Pizza hut who does one or two shifts a week, an emergency responders heading to new address all the time, or even an amazon flex driver who does deliveries on the side every now and then.

You are correct, roads are not going to change (often) but destinations do change.

I haven't don't much research on the app, as most people here, GSW has only caught my attention two weeks ago, but I thought it was more than a tracking app for delivery drivers.

Some of the benefits I see from GSW app or other simlar apps.
    -Assigning of deliveries, navigation, receiving sign offs from a client/paperworks for delivery driver.
    -Data collections and analysis for dispatchers to keep things tight and efficent.
    - Customers can track in live where their precious delivery items are and when it will arrive.
    and more...

Granted there are many similar apps like this but calling it an upgraded GPS tracking system is an over simplication. I am sure you don't think Uber is just an upgraded Google map??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.