GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-240

1. 164 Posts.
    On the competitor landscape; whilst money helps, building good routing and dispatch technology takes time and its complex and its not a problem where the more money you throw at it the better the tech gets exponentially it helps but also take time and customers. These companies quoted have been perfecting algorithms for years and this is demonstrated by their performance.

Sorry, don't really know how you are comparing their performance with GSW's. The public information is simply not available on private companies.

Thus, whilst you may have local food chains with CBA and their may be a possible need for such tech please tell me where the drivers come from.

Did you read the CBA ann?

"Initially, it will benefit merchants and consumers in two ways: 1) It will turn every Albert POS vendor into a delivery-ready store- automatically queueing, batching, routing and dispatching the delivery of any good purchased using an Albert POS. This process will be seamlessly managed by the terminal, and the delivery will be outsourced to either existing logistics companies on the GetSwift network, or the merchant’s inhouse delivery team. 2) By arming delivery drivers on GetSwift’s network with an Albert platform POS terminal/and associated devices, it will now allow for consumer to pay for goods on arrival as opposed to paying for them ahead of time, incentivising better delivery processes and reduced wait time."

Ill have to acknowledge that the Amazon comment is speculation but I really do doubt it.

http://www.copyright link/business/...ouriers-like-fedex-ups-gadfly-20180212-h0vy9r

Please refute how GSW would not be helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.