GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-241

1. 5 Posts.
    @eskimo_joe Its a discussion I'm not attacking you or anyone personally. I was/am trying to provide some insight because some of the comments about GS are so ridiculous and speculative that I thought they were not helping. Im neither a lover or a hater on this stock.

Most of those private companies at some point have announced their delivery volumes or people in the industry just happen to know so it is possible for some to work out what these private companies are doing in terms of performance. You can find for yourself the genuine traction some of these companies have with real deals and real volumes. Comparing the runs these guys have on the board (even rough numbers) doesn't reflect well on GS and their narrative.

I had not read the CBA Ann; thanks for sharing. That concept of load & capacity sharing that CBA is referring to has been discussed a great deal in the space, in fact a UK company was attempting something on this a few years ago but failed. Its a difficult problem to solve due to many conflicting constraints that are needed to be solved in real time. Especially for food. If they can do what is referred to in that 'ann' even at a minor scale I commend them but it actualising to as many deliveries as forecasted is not likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.