GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I am sorry.. but it doesn't matter how much Preliminary homework...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I am sorry.. but it doesn't matter how much Preliminary homework you do this week to pretend to understand the subject, as a desperate attempt to sway things in the last minute before opening. That research was really left all too late, after you decided to short. As bettt said - it is over. What you guys fail to realise is that they had other companies sniffing out to see a take-over early-on (more than a few months back, actually from the very beginning), it was a legitimate risk because although the real value was after rolling out contracts etc, if they offered enough it could be off the table. They held tight though because that have a Tapestry of Vision. However, what if said take-over becomes so disgustingly generous? That is a very real risk. Those who haven't done their research, also fail to realise one of the world's biggest U.S. VC's wanted getswift early on, however before they had a chance they went to ASX because they wanted to get the ball rolling - they weren't going to wait for the world to come to them, and in doing so it turned negotiations from months to weeks. I am sorry, but the take-over is very real, and it is going to be very generous. Personally, I'm torn between not wanting the take-over to come to fruition so we can see quantum revenue later this year, and accepting the take-over since I know it will be so generous and yes - there will be satisfaction in watching shorters roasting this time around more than any other.

Last edited by MrScofield: 12/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.