GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Lol wow. Firstly, having worked for PwC (in both their Deals -...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Lol wow.

Firstly, having worked for PwC (in both their Deals - M&A, Valuations and transactions practice) I can confidently say GSW is engaged with PwC Legal and only in respect of compliance with the ASX Listing Rules. Nothing more, no restructuring etc.

They are desperate to salvage any value and as a result are now shopping around the company via a yet to be named US investment bank. If this is not a red flag in a tech business I don’t know what is. Your number one focus in the business should be developing the product, not hoping for a miracle takeover offer.

There is also no chance a behemoth like Amazon would want to buy this piece of sht . However, let’s say that for some crazy reason they did. If you were Amazon, what would you do? I would wait until the company trades again, get smashed in the open and offer a bid way below where the share price currently is now.

So for everyone who was banking on a detailed update on each contract - what are your thoughts now? Amazon / NAW still a mystery? Company still not communicating to their loyal shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.