AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-25

1. 1,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    It's really difficult to continue to stedfastly support AUZ given the typos in the RIU conference ppt and the shambles with the SKI announcement. Over the last week I, along with countless other AUZ HC posters, must have wasted hours trying to stay abreast of the discussions. Frankly, I expect a much higher level of governance and professionalism from a @ $275m company. It's looking like AUZ is bring run by amateurs. Really disappointing after, at face value, what appears to be a great landmark deal for AUZ, Australia and the cobalt industry.
    Now I read about delays to the BFS, samples and results (I still dont believe we have had the Thackaringa survey adequately reported. I dont believe AUZ's stated timelines any more.
    I'm starting to think smoke and mirrors. And, I'm sick of the persistent comparison to CLQ in that OLD regurgitated slide. BB if you really wanna present AUZ as a "big boy" then I suggest you start to pick your game up.
    After the SKI announcement for the sp to not reach a previous high and now to be languishing just over 10 cents - the market is telling you (and us) something.
    I can hear the responses now from BB's decipels. Defend him all you like. I have thick skin but the proof will be apparent sooner rather than later (I hope) and I also hope it's not going to end in tears for me and others. Regrettably, BB doesn't return my emails otherwise I could email this directly to him.
    I am losing faith. 25 cents aint gonna happen this year or next the way this is panning out. Good to get this off my chest. Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $287 35.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10805561 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 288537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.