AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

David Are you for real.3 or 4 typos in a post complaining about...

1. 2,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    David Are you for real.3 or 4 typos in a post complaining about typos so lets get this thing in perspective.
    1 Anyone doing as huge a job as BB with minimal assistance is going to be under pressure when he suddenly has to produce a new document with an unexpected and short deadline can make mistakes.Dont forget he would have been dealing with people in Korea on holiday and preparing presentations while away from the office as well as getting for example todays presentation
    2 Storm in a teacup- no-one died and no-one was prejudiced.ASX correctly pointed a breach of protocols but no-one stood to gain or lose
    3 Delays on BFS and samples- get used to them.What do you want him to do add an extra six months to everything so he can be certain.There are unknowns here but things are getting done and the different turnings have to be taken when circumstances change.The destination and map however are remarkably consistant and the milepegs get eaten up daily
    4 You need to focus on what has been achieved not what has been missed by a couple of days or weeks .Furthermore look at how few people have achieved it and then compare to the peers.I would far prefer this to an extra 6 employees on 6 figure salaries who feel entitled to a company car and spending time working out how to get more super from the company.Was just looking at an exploration company last night who outsourced all drilling yet still as a non producer had a staff bill bigger than exploration bill.They did nothing other than exploration
    Have you no concept of the magnitude of the partnership he has just forged.A company that has 70000 empl0yees and more profitability BHP even in a bumper half year for them.They also have a great banking investment /banking wing - wonder if this could be of any use to us as well as guarenteed market for all cobalt and most nickel under a single channel marketing system
    I am not one of the many starry eyed people on HC who believes this company is alicence to print money but for slightly elevated risk profile this is as good as it gets.
    Look forward to a steady stream of good news as we tick boxes.Predict 2 to 3 weeks will see our first results out of Welshpool and then a bit of fine tuning as SK tells us what makes a really great Cobalt or nickel sulphate for batteries
    Look for one or even 2 employees with special skill sets required to take this forward.Look forward to a BFS produced with the assistance of IB people in our new partners bankers .Look forward to some news from Thackaringa and Flemington but bear in mind this is not the main game.
    Yes and look forward to a doubling of SP once people realise just what has been achieved here.My prediction this will happen under 6 months
    My guess however is you may as well look for what you want in a lotto ticket with no typos-just giving you the heads up it is not as certain as what you have got
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.