ZAG 0.00% 1.7¢ zuleika gold limited

The podcast was quickly remove once Malcolm was made aware of...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    The podcast was quickly remove once Malcolm was made aware of it. I have an email I sent to him on the 8th Dec and his response to me. I specifically asked him about the podcast, the stores that had opened and the Aurigin website. His response to me at that time was "it is still a concept". ​

I sent him another email on the 11th Jan after the Aurigin Foods news release ... see below​

Hello Malcolm. About a month ago on the 8th Dec I sent you an email in respect to DAU/Aurigin Foods. In it I stated that references on the internet suggested Aurigin Foods was well past the concept stage in contradiction to the Company position as stated in DAU’s news releases. This was your reply;
    Still a concept, lot of investment required to get up and running and establish a possibly viable business. Its not the core business of Dampier, it remains a gold exploration and mining company which is what shareholders expect to be exposed to.
    At the time I found your reply dismissive of the facts and a personal brush-off but I accepted your reply as being the Company’s position. The news release yesterday (10th Jan) told a very different story to the reply you gave me a month earlier. In the current light your reply was in fact much more than dismissive it was deceptive. I’ve held a collective 3% plus holding in DAU for a few years now and have always had a respect for you and the other Directors, however, Shareholders are currently after the Directors ‘blood’ (if you follow the discussion forums) and feel absolutely duded by the proposed deal. One shareholder stated they have submitted a formal complaint to ASIC. On face value I have to agree with them. The way it appears to me and others, and correct me if I’m wrong, is that you and Annie used DAU shareholder’s time, resources and money to develop a ready to go Franchise network and online food business in China and Australia while at the same time setting up another soon to be ASX listed Company (AAL) and all this happening while you are telling shareholder’s it was nothing more than a concept. That now was clearly a false statement.
    I have a few questions for you and would request your reply.

• What justification criteria was used when deciding you and Annie were entitled to what could effectively be around 85% ownership of AAL leaving DAU a 15% stake?
    • The AAL startup Company was deemed by yourself and the other Directors to be too great a risk for DAU to take on and fund, and yet it is an acceptable risk for you and Annie to take on? Is there a reason why you would carry the risk rather than have DAU carry it?
    • Apart from a thus far less than successful deal with VAN over the K2 mine and an once mentioned exploration application made in 2016 for Shoemaker North it seems nothing has been done in respect to DAU’s “core business” of exploration and mining for a few years now. Has the work on Aurign Food come at an expense to DAU’s core business.
    I have many other questions, some in respect to Annie’s timely removal of her relevant interest in Columbus Minerals but more importantly for now I would like clarification on the three questions I’ve asked.
    Regards, XXXXX

I won't provide his response (that's for the ASX and ASIC) except to say it was very dismissive and deceptive.

Below is a transcript of the intro to Annies podcast. Lot of lies and deception happening.
    I will pass on the info I have to the ASX as it is quite damning toward the honesty of the directors.
    How commodity investment guru Annie Guo found success retailing all-Australian food products in China | Aus-Asia Business Program​

Mixing cultures: How commodity investment guru Annie Guo found success retailing all-Australian food products in China | Aus-Asia Business Program It's no surprise to see Annie Guo dominating in the business world; she's always been fiercely independent. Born in Northern China before relocating to Australia when her family pursued a business opportunity, Guo was faced with a big decision at the age of 17 when her parents' Visas expired: go back home or stay Down Under alone. She chose the latter, a judgement that would pay off in her future career. After graduating from university, Guo became involved in the mining sector under her father's advice and carved a successful career at PwC Australia. She is also still the Managing Director of gold exploration and development company Columbus Minerals. While being comfortable in the commodity industry, Guo decided to follow a passion and diversify her business wings. Harbouring an interest in the agricultural industry, she opened an Australian food retail chain in China, naming it Aurigin Foods (meshed from Australian Original). The store houses all-Australian products. Despite the trend of operating retail businesses online, Guo took the bricks-and-mortar approach. It worked, with the initial response being extremely positive.
    Aurigin Foods has already opened 10 stores across China, with Guo detailing a plan to roll out a further 40.
    Mixing cultures: How commodity investment guru Annie Guo found success retailing all-Australian food products in China | Aus-Asia Business Program

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 633576 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 100000
Last updated 10.50am 16/05/2024 ?
ZAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.