AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-119

1. 1,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    I think this response was actually really good and personally I think it confirms a lot of the information that we have been reading on hot copper over the past few months. Yes some of it’s old news but it confirms and sures up some of my concerns.

As for Michael Langford, yes I think it’s a bit unprofessional to be him to be doing his twitter account, but he is a major shareholder in avz and like every other person here who holds avz, why wouldn’t you be excited by what he is seeing and what’s in the ground. General enthusiasm by the director and ceo is obviously not their strong point. They need someone like ml and air guide to actually get the message out there. I say good on them for actually identifying what avz needs and by the way welcome to the year 2018 (social media).

Not defending trump, but if it’s good enough for trump then it’s should be good enough for ML. As long as avz comes out in a formal announcement if something is incorrect. Allowing a Twitter feed is dangerous but when there is so much news happening on a daily basis then who can blame avz for allowing ML to give updates.

I’m feeling pretty good about Monday. I confident we can start our next journey north. If anyone is concerned by the assay results, then don’t. This baby is THICK and you only have to look at the drill core to see this is unique and exciting. They already have assay results at 1.5% it will atleast be this if not more. Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.