AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-131

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    You raise a good point about assay lag. I've read the 6th of April announcement including the JORC bits at the back so I have some understanding of what they've been doing with respect to assays and samples. But not enough to know whether assay lag is going to significantly risk the delivery of a JORC by end of June 2018 as management is currently aiming for.

At the stage of understanding I am at with respect to assays and JORC I can't see why AVZ could get more samples processed faster if they wanted to pay for that (perhaps by having another lab share the work of getting the existing lab to increase there processing capability). To me - it isn't the speed that actually matters so much as that management consistently hits the targets it sets for itself. I've no problem being patient so long as I don't think management is slow-playing me (and by me I mean retail investors like me).

I hope, if you decide to remain invested, you will continue to ask good questions. How management will get assays done in time for their deadline is, in my opinion, a good question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.