AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes I do. Can you show me the links to these multiple valuations...

1. 3,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Yes I do. Can you show me the links to these multiple valuations by licensed accredited valuers please. Chart wise if it goes over and that could be for various reasons (assays, market corrections, no jv or offers, etc etc) I have the big support between 10 and 12c which would coincide with that mkt cap range I believe would be attractive to the chinese or whoever else for 60%. That's what I honestly think. The monthly shows lots of upper wick rejections and it looks likes distribution to me. The longer it goes on the weaker it is getting. You are buying an over $500m mkt cap diluted at this price. I don't see anyone jumping over the top of each other to get offtakes or simple buy it out. Why? Because it's hell expensive coincidering the capex they will have to throw at it. Your all going on and on about bots and manipulation. Maybe it's someone who wants to buy it a lot cheaper. I'm sorry but as hard as I try to see what it is your all raving about I can't get my head around this as a risk vs reward investment. Your entitled to all your opinions it's going alot higher well so am I, I think it's going a lot lower. All I get is childish insults thrown at me which apparently is ok. If I'm right I guarantee no one will ever admit it. From my experience the ones offering a counter balanced argument are more often than not the ones you should be listening to. I think the markets are on the edge of a cliff and people with large money simply don't have to pay higher for risk at the moment.
    Last edited by mattdamon: 14/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.