AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Wow, the vocal investors in AVZ sure have changed lately, from...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Wow, the vocal investors in AVZ sure have changed lately, from the rational voice of mineralised around the time I got in. The current crowd would be offputting I'd imagine, if you were researching this stock.

Each disruption to trade was VOLUNTARY, requested by the company: halt (29 March), suspension from quotation (3 April), halt (12 April). Anger at the ASX for disrupting our trading is misguided - if you think trading should have continued, be mad at management (for either calling a halt, or for engaging/not sufficiently monitoring/instructing, someone who acts to create circumstances warranting a halt).

As for ASIC unfairly targetting ML, get real. He is making himself a target releasing those unannounced drill result photos - and of course from now on he will be under more scrutiny. I'm glad that we live in a country where there is at least a guise of regulation over corruption.

The suggestion made by some posters that leaked information on twitter somehow levels the playing field for retail investors is bizarre... you don't think institutions have access to twitter? or that they actually have paid people monitoring all relevant market stimuli 24/7 ?- we can't compete with them on any level.

I'm disappointed. I agree with the poster who commented that the following (from today's announcement) should have been standard practice.

"The Company has formally requested Mr Langford to refrain from disclosing any potentially market sensitive information, that has not been announced on the ASX Markets Announcements Platform, regarding the Company via Twitter or any other form of social media. The Company has also requested that any posts on Twitter in regard to AVZ be cleared by the Company prior to release".

Lucky we have a world class deposit in terms of quality and size.

GLTAH (well maybe not to some recently onboard crazies)
    CC
    Last edited by countrychick: 13/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.