AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Our Manono resource can supply lithium for many up coming future...

1. 1,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Our Manono resource can supply lithium for many up coming future decades & JORC will prove that.

We have world top notch lithium compare to all other players. Not only Lit but also have Tin.

Some are here for long term, some for short term and some for day trade. Some will be happy to walk away with 40c TO.

The real value will be if AVZ take this into production instead of a TO.

DYOR and check how many other Li players have Chinese battery & mining majors interest in them compare to AVZ.

We have,
    Huayou, 11%
    BNBT
    Getapower
    Tinci
    & confidential MOU

Yes, some will think that some of them are just MOUs and it jack & nothing else, but do other Li players have this kind of the interest from top Chinese battery majors. Answer is No.

On top this,

• NA Instro injected $15mil cash @25c
    • US$284mil funded by the China Railway company to fix the road and they have already commenced road rehabilitation works.
    • Dathomir is taking care of rehabilitation of hydroelectric power station
    • & REMX fund invested $10mil @29c

If anyone thinking that manono resource will be left behind in ground, then they are all day dreaming.

I could have sold my couple of mil shares & walked away @36c but I am here for this to take into production but that may not happen and will be snatched up in cheap by one of the Chinese major.

Remember Rome wasn’t built in month.

Time & time this threads get filled with dribbles.

Always DYOR
    Be positive if you have invested in something, If you are not happy with your investment or with management then they are other Li players around.

Have a good weekend.
    Last edited by TheWolfOfWall: 14/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.