AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-148

1. 3,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I'm well aware of the sector and overall market strength and liquidity at the moment. How I see it. It's very much risk off at the moment across the board. Big money has learned from past signals and has and is heading to the sidelines. It hasn't even happened yet. I'm not sure now is the time to be talking big multiples of too much to be honest. But certainly large caps with greater room for downside I see more risk in. You've obviously been around, do you not get that feeling in your gut. All the data does not lie.

I've also learned that what is too good to be true pretty much always is! Yes I think this will obviosuly get mined someday, really won't everything given we are on finite resources. The sheer size of it (when fully proven) may actually be too much for the sector and prices for a while. Akin to what happened with large oil deposits over the past decades strategically governed to control price.

I'd love to see (the nice) people here get a huge payday. But does that always happen when everyone thinks it will......rarely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.