GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-29

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Its not the best report to read BUT theres a difference between the reality of the well AND the unchecked (labour) levels of spending and expenditure that is going on at REL and many similar cheapies; you read these types of reports and everyone goes WOW. Remember the directors and board make the rules and their remuneration and spending- absolute power and all that, but the ongoing financial reports always show the drainage ; its just most holders dont REALLY read it deeply, but all the clues were there haha- no surprises to me yet except for a few items.
    The question of is the WELL real or just a way of sucking in investors? Other big players are pretty involved and they have engineers to check this stuff out.  Its a proven area with working wells.  Its true, if this well is a dud then we will be in trouble as they are spending money they dont have yet- normal yes but the math always catches up after all the poppers have stopped popping!!
    We still have to wait for the well- thats the only tangible reality of making money that we KNOW about so far.
    For me nothing really has changed on the well situation till we see if well is good- business as usual- but now 2 RED flags

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.