AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Everyone is upset at the ASX for this which is kind of peculiar....

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Everyone is upset at the ASX for this which is kind of peculiar. I don't think the GetSwift or BigUn holders would have been upset at the ASX for raising issues in hindsight.

For quite a significant amount of time this morning, AVZ holders speculated what this might be about including past ML tweets and the recent article from EE. It was not until @TheWolfOfWall raised the AFR article at 11:21 this morning, that people (on HC) began to speculate that it might be because of the article. This highlights that information is being distributed on mediums that are not available to all holders. I am an AFR subscriber online but without the paper edition and even then there was no reference to this article. This is completely different from the ML twitter saga (not saying ML did or did not do anything wrong/illegal), as even as a non-member of twitter I could still access those posts.

I think this highlights that when market sensitive information (disregarding whether people deem the statement in the article to be market sensitive or not is another issue) is distributed, the ASX is really cracking down and not only on AVZ.

AVZ are obviously in the spotlight because of recent issues, but in the long run this can only service holders by ensuring that full and frank disclosure will be made.

DYOR AIMO. I think that only good things long-term can come from this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.