AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes agreed ASX pathetic. So AVZ has to edit its response: "The...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Yes agreed ASX pathetic.

So AVZ has to edit its response:

"The AFR Article also stated that the Manono Project has a “potential total resource of between 1.25 to 1.5 billion tonnes and an average grading around 1.5 per cent lithium oxide.” This was intended to refer to our exploration target of 1Bt to 1.2Bt of 1.25% to 1.5% Li2O. The Company would like to retract this statement and the reference to a total resource of the Manono Project.

Really- potential total resource/exploration target; splitting hairs aren't we ASX.

In other words you can only state an official exploration target if the evidence is there to infer it(results). It is therefore a guide to THE POTENTIAL TOTAL RESOURCE which AVZ stated in the article irrespective of the pedantic stipulation of a JORC code.

The important question for AVZ holders and new investors to the potential of AVZ is to why we have such a gargantuan exploration target, and why it has increased markedly after each group of drill results???. No other hard rock lithium company has ever had an exploration target close to ours. They are microscopic in comparison.

There is scientifically based factual evidence for the derivation of our exploration target; the results(intercepts/widths/grade/homogeneity of spodumene deposit/size-geometry of pegmatites)!

These numbers are mine boggling, and as the results have come in, albeit from only a handful of holes the exploration target has been regularly upgraded, from 400-800 million tonnes to now ONE BILLION to ONE point TWO BILLION TONNES of 1.25% to 1.5% Li2O. With the scale of Manono/Kitotolo it was therefore not surprising when Klaus Eckhof, CEO of AVZ stated in a video that the resource could easily be between ONE to TWO BILLION TONNES, and thus the potential for AVZ to have the largest high grade hard rock lithium resource on the planet by many multiples.

After the 40,000 metre drill program is complete and we have our JORC's, what also will be interesting is what potential exploration target we will have on top of that.

We also have a 100% ownership of Manono/Kitotolo pegmatite extensions and they are enormous. If these are drilled and have the potential of what we have found so far the mine boggles to the potential lithium resource we could have. Will there be enough ink in the pen to write that figure???

AIMO

From AVZ AGM Presentation:

and of course I did not mention our tier one tin asset(our Brownfields site was a tier one tin mine) worth potentially billions, and this will be the most important metal in new technology. AVZ will also have tantalum credits.

Last edited by Mining8: 24/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.