JAT 0.00% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

Unzzy I've seen a few of your posts and I know its no...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Unzzy I've seen a few of your posts and I know its no consolation, but you're not alone. The thing to remember here is that the SP only represents the current valuation that the market places on the stock, and that you don't actually lose any money until you sell at a loss. I've regretted selling when I've panicked, and I've regretted buying when I've been excited. It takes a very cool head to do well in this game. And it takes patience.

I don't know what's going to happen with JAT. I'm optimistic that none of this is terminal. There will definitely be some sharp pain tomorrow when the market reacts but I suspect that the dust will settle and things will keep ticking along. The SP will take a big hit most likely, so just be prepared for it and try not to dwell on it if you intend to keep holding. This is a volatile, speculative stock so there are no guarantees, despite what everyone (including me) was anticipating four or five months ago. I now know this isn't the potential skyrocket that many thought it would be, but I'm hopeful that over time some of the deals that JAT are apparently putting together will slowly (and I mean slowly) start to pay off. At this point however I'd like to just get back to my base investment, and making a profit is the last thing on my mind.

Good luck mate.
    Last edited by Uatu: 09/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16129 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 3334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.