YPB 0.00% 0.2¢ ypb group ltd

Correct me if I am wrong:..... it seems to me... if and when the...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Correct me if I am wrong:..

... it seems to me... if and when the sale of tokens ever or eventually happen.....

they will effectively be redeemable (to the holder) in the form of access to YPB's technology i.e. once YPB actually starts making some meaningful "sales", (insert unicorn, magic wand or tumbleweed picture depending on how hopeful you are presently feeling).

The ASX are kindly pointing out that the "token brokers" are going to allocate to themselves, 70% of these redeemables (tokens) at no cost, before they even go out to market, plus take a nice slab of commission off the 30% they sell for YPB.

At some point these redeemables put out to market will be used instead of paying cash for YPB's "future sales".

YPB are essentially cashing in their "future sales", and will receive (after commissions) less than 30c in the $1..

that's the best I can make of YPB's ever changing cryptic funding model...

Any alternative summary by someone who has a grasp on this is welcome...

discl I have a very small holding. I like the potential of the motif micro product, but am skeptical of the management and the funding model, hence the very small holding 0.2% of my portfolio..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.581M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 120463059 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19964516 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.