SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

LOTM, I understand your motivation to demand more honesty and...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    LOTM,

I understand your motivation to demand more honesty and transparency. You have been very clear about communicating your concerns.

The reality is the share price is always the most accurate reflection of the market and investor sentiment. It should come as no surprise that Mr.Market is agreeing with you.

At a share price of 0.4 - 0.5c and a market cap of less than $15m, I think it’s fair to say that most investors who have put their hard earned on the line are well aware of the reality of the situation.

As we move our line of sight from the rear vision mirror to the road ahead, the million dollar questions are;

Zronet - does the short term increase in references to new partners with Zronet indicate their full launch is imminent? Will it translate into meaningful revenue?

Opari - the vocabulary used in the recent interview clearly outlined Opari’s excitement with where they were heading, the opportunities with the explosion of connected devices and the dependence on our product to achieve their goals.

Smart - will an expanded agreement including DCB, subscription and micro plans impact revenue in the coming quarters?

Mobifone Go - their contribution to revenue only started in late March. How will it impact revenue in the comping quarters?

Brazil - the relationships are in place with the carriers. Can they leverage these relationships to expand revenue?

Additional tier 1 carriers - ARPU is still declining whilst capex is exploding. They are still looking for alternative revenue streams.

In regards to the infamous 3 (Rav, Nighthalk and Jimjamz) the question is why would they dedicate so much of your precious time and energy on this stock? You are constantly reminding us of your good business acumen. If what your are telling us is correct and the majority of you don’t own the stock, then the hundreds of hours and days you have spent researching this stock equate to very poor investment.

The other theory (more likely) is that all of your hard work is driven by a return on your investment. Is it possible that they queue up orders below market, continue to leverage of the poor investor sentiment and sell into any news release? Rinse repeat? Highly likely IMO.
    Last edited by Key Reversal: 23/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.