SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I did appreciate the additional information, however, it does...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

I did appreciate the additional information, however, it does little to change or improve the direction of the company and my investment decision. There was no change to the SP so the market seems to share this view. The response from the company showed a level of frustration which is understandable. I was happy to see a bit of mongrel come out in the response. If nothing else, it may encourage the company to provide a bit more explanation or information on how they are treating the complex transactions in the future, particularly as the SP sits in a holding pattern. Although not too much information.

The SP is what it is, and seems to have well and truly bottomed out. I did take the opportunity as i mentioned early in the week to top up a small parcel.

I concur with keyreversal completely and add that there is something very odd about how certain groups of posters on this thread and HC interact. Some clearly have an axe to grind with SYT, even though they don't own the shares, go figure that one out.

When i read the previous response to the ASX and now this one, it really looked like there was someone with a vendetta against the company, or someone trying to sabotage the SP. I am sure the company does read HC. It must be very frustrating for the company.

From an accounting point of view the new standards around the recognition of revenue and revenue contracts is being worked through with an implementation date of June 2019. The added complexity for SYT is the revenue recognition from multiple countries of origin. I was happy with there response on that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.