SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I have no sensible explanation as to why the same non-holders...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I have no sensible explanation as to why the same non-holders continue to negatively post with extreme bias almost daily.
    Almost every company on HC has their share.

We can't see exactly everything that is going on with the business. In fact we see a very small portion of the overall business. The gap between what we see and what we don't see leads to all sorts of made up theories as to what is going on behind the scenes.

Quite a number of posts on here border on defamation and they should be reported to HC more often and most likely moderated. One reason they aren't reported more is that most holders are tolerant of the so called "opinions only".

As shareholders we have to trust the management of the company to do the right thing. While I sometimes doubt the management, I still haven't seen an event that has made me decide to bail. We have had some good days and some bad days. The development of the business has had it's set backs and jumps forward.

The ups and downs would be integral in any start up business. The non-holders emphasise the downs. The non-holders are using the increasing time line to become profitable and low share price as weight for their argument. That's expected and understood.

SYT have said that they will be cash flow positive by Q3 2020. While it would have been longer than most including me thought it would take, it is still well ahead of the average and 100% better than those businesses that fail completely. SYT could go either way. That's the risk we take.

I and some others have said the share price is linked directly to earnings. In the current climate no potential earnings are a consideration to investing in just about any stock. Investors are considerably conservative at the moment.

SYT were looking positive in the previous quarter then we had the drop in revenue, the CR and some doubts as to revenue reporting and understandably the share price has taken a further hit.

IMO, one thing is 100% certain. If SYT can report increasing revenue above costs for the coming quarters which indicates that the cash flow positive forecast may be likely, then the share price will improve considerably.

Have a good week-end holders, and for the naysayers I hope you don't get hit by a bus. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.