SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-65

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Awoonga

A$2.509M was my top end number (using the highest average rev per user number of the last 3 quarters). As per the other thread you could say I'm expecting something between A$2.3476M & A$2.509M to be the actually number.

Now they may get a bit more growth in those 30 days of June and get a slightly higher QAU number than the 10M I projected, only time will tell.

They'll know the June QAU number pretty quickly so if we don't see an announcement by the 11th of July highlighting them achieving 10M during the quarter, then I suspect the quarterly is going to be yet another disappointment when they reveal the actual number.

Quite frankly we need to see a step change in the next quarter if there going to get anywhere near that break-even target by March 2020, if they only achieve something in the A$3 - 3.25M or even A$3.5M of revenue, we're in trouble. I'd say we'd need to be doing A$4M or so & right now I just don't see what's in the current pipeline that's going to let Syntonic achieve this do you ?

As I've said since they brought out this QAU metric its actually useless on its own, we actually have no idea of what counts & doesn't count within it...….

If a user uses 2 things in the same month that trigger an activation in normal circumstances, does that count as 1 or 2 under this metric ?

If a user triggers an activation 2 or 3 months in a row does that count as 1, 2 or 3 activations ?

Personally to me penetration rate is the metric I'd place above all others, its the only one that truly shows if the product is achieving what its meant to & sadly they refuse to go near that topic.

There is no real transparency around the QAU metric.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.