SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

@Awoonga Where has "hope" got both of us so far ? massively...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Awoonga

Where has "hope" got both of us so far ? massively underwater that's where.

If that's all we've got, no visible quarterly projections for the business for the next 4 quarter's, just plain simple hope then we're in serious serious trouble.

We both remember, the "bounty's" that were going to be bringing in the money (including spotify at $8 a time) that never happened.

DataFlex - well first revenue is due from Aktay by 30th June 2020, but not holding my breath, given all the USA unsolicited enquiries week after week that have never resulted in a single revenue generating contract there.

Verizon's "critical dependency" on Syntonic technologies that resulted in us losing money (when you factor in the costs & time associated with it) and the sudden halving of revenue from Telco's going forward.

Overpass (talked up & then basically the door being shut on it before they ever tried launching it).

International Roaming ( All the telco's wanting it 22 was the figure mentioned, 1 signed up & basically closed down before it got the chance to go anywhere).

Each of those gave us "hope" followed by a kick in the teeth.

We can no longer deal in "hope" we need to deal with reality.

As to your comment after that I'd love to discuss it, but going there would no doubt result in my posts being moderated & possibly more like another ban. So not going there.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.