GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-134

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I read through the response and had mixed feelings. On one hand, I am encouraged by the response as it is very detailed and includes specific actions taken by the company and names. This makes me more confident that this company is not a scam and there is no conspiracy here. That was my main concern all along. On the other hand, the outcome is not very encouraging as it seems there is no positive business update at the moment and it may take some time before any of the previously announced MOUs materialize. I can definitely see why SP declined so much and I wish I sold down in the 20s like some of the others here (I too saw the red flags and posted here about them). Question now is what to do next. I don't think SP should decline much further as market cap is already very low for a company that generates c.$10M in revenue a year and growing. Sure, it is losing money for investing in growth but i'm sure that if it scaled down and do some cost cutting it can become profitable (not that i think this is what they should do, all depends on their cash position and funding and the near term growth opportunities). So, I'm hoping for a positive business update in the form of new revenue (UK?) - any such update will lift SP back to the lows 20s I would think. If SP goes down by a lot I may buy some more to average down. That's my current situation unfortunately. I have no illusions (anymore). If we were in the 20s I would sell down but at this price and with such heavy losses (+ the future expected decline when they resume trading), there is no point doing that. Here's hoping for an encouraging 4C!

When do they resume trading? any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.