GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Dam missed the spat between 6 and Stock Fellai can’t read this...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Dam missed the spat between 6 and Stock Fella
    i can’t read this crap anymore.
    just finished doing it for 6 months on another suspended stock . For 6!months people speculated about what was going to happen some thought the company would go bust and others thought it would go to the moon . It hasn’t done either as of yet it just reopened close to where it closed and now we have a long steady climb up a hill.
    i have emailed the Doctor loads of times he always responds and has he has said some of this stuff is out of his hands but he always says yes we are getting on with it . I think like all there types of stocks they are highly speculative and we are the people who make the share price go where it is today . Based on how we read the announcements. I believe that the Dr should maybe lay his cards on the table and start again because as we all know a lot these announcements haven’t yet come to fruition or have just fizzled out. As I have always said the Dr has more to lose than all of us does anyone really think he is doing any of this to upset anyone ?
    i believe he is very committed to GMV he has just made a few mistakes along the way .
    looking forward to seeing GMV trading again as I am a LT and really have no choice now but to wait until as everyone seems to want to say Until all our Ducks are in a row . I would prefer to think of it as all the zeros are in a straight line behind the $ sign.
    AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.