SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

A quick response - there is an entire timeline of events I could...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    A quick response - there is an entire timeline of events I could list here (below are 3 of the earliest - 12/13 Sept 2019). It is good GH that you have raised the question with ASX.

I do believe that today's ISX ASX announcement 11 Oct 2019 correlates strongly and is in direct relationship to the events as they have unfolded since Ownership Matters released their recent report (date unknown - 12 Sept 2019 or recently prior can be assumed). OM reports (courtesy of other HC posters' advice) are sent to fund managers, wholesale investors (e.g. syndicates), and (journalists? given AFR's direct quote below in (2)) and some other parties we do not know of yet.

We do not know the contents of the OM report and what allegations were made in their report. We can guess or deduce a few of OM's allegations now, given the series of questions 'posed' by ASX recently and the content of published AFR and SMH media articles.

(1) Timeline 12 Sept 2019 - 2:16 pm - an alert for HC ISX holders re a "SHORTER's report out on ISX by Ownership Matters". Time of the HotCopper post 14:16:17

JLo was thoughtful enough to alert us to the existence of the OM "shorters' report". JLo also said "I am in no way suggesting the company has done anything wrong" and "Those with an ability to ride out the volatility I wish you all the best".

(2) Financial Review article 12 Sept 6:23 pm
    upload_2019-10-11_17-17-32.png Financial Review
    On Tuesday, the stock hit a high of $1.76, but only two days later it had suffered a 43 per cent fall to 93¢. An Ownership Matters report, sighted by The Australian Financial Review, examined the origins of the performance shares and the firm's early compensation arrangements.

(3) ISX's ASX ANNOUNCEMENT 13 Sept 2019
    upload_2019-10-11_17-51-39.png

Excerpts - ASX announcement for ISX 13 Sept available from ASX announcements' page:

upload_2019-10-11_18-3-31.png

upload_2019-10-11_18-0-50.png
    Today's ISX ASX announcement has demonstrated that the sell-down strategies of 'some others' have failed to yield any evidence of wrongdoing by ISX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.