ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Only another 300% now to get back to green...

Honestly though, the company's replies have been very good. They have been detailed and well laid out - if only they could have communicated this way to shareholders all along there probably wouldn't have been the need for a suspension and the SP would still be hovering back where most of us bought in.

The NMPA delay is still frustrating but now we have a much fuller picture of why - and there's no dark shadowy conspiracy! Good to see the company's reiterates the Dr's 100% certification success rate.

This will all come good once we gt NMPA, it's just painful as %#@( that we've had to wait so long. Thank goodness for Green Chanel!!!!! (irony intended).

I would have bought more today if it had gone down, but not touching it at the moment - i have enough invested. Good to see the SP on the way up again though. It may not do much until NMPA next year unless we show good increases quarter on quarter in our IDTA revenue and unless we can actually sign a revenue generating income in the UK (or if Hygea actually pays us some money).

GLTA, AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.