PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi Alli think that basically covered what we already knew. can...

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi All
    i think that basically covered what we already knew. can some please confirm if i'm reading it right the dianchi trail is still on track sounds like ongoing at this stage. company was expecting to increase work on this in 4th quarter but not counting this in forecast at this stage . if the trail is happening now thats some good new.

ps i changed my sentiment to hold on a perviuos post. i will be hold all my shares. not buying any more at this stage, i have enough, but will change to buy once i hear of work going ahead again on these 2 projects, or the price gets to cheap and i can control my impulse to buy more which i'm currently fighting or another major project is won in china which is a possibility. has the central government delayed the programs or is it the provincial government ? other provincial governments might still be putting out tenders .

the pet growth story isn't dead just delayed, will it be delayed for 3 months 6 months or longer is the question to workout. these water ways not fixing themselves

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.