PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Congratulation to the ASX for investigating this wholly...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Congratulation to the ASX for investigating this wholly inadequate disclosure regarding revenue reset by PET ... something I called for at the time of their first release . I’ve read the explanation once and need to look at it more closely. But, on first glance, it does seem to reveal that the communication between Australian and Chinese management is - if we are to accept what has been released at face value - less than real-time / dynamic communication channels at PET ... and that sometime between 26 May and 12 June was when the delays on Shilongba and Xingyung crystallised (then reported via a written report ... What did the first sentence of that report say ... ‘Surprise!’?). More seriously, it’s nice to have the greater level of detail, though the owners of the company should not have to rely on the ASX to elicit. And while I think there are multiple aspects to this which all seem a bit fishy, one thing that is clear is that it doesn’t make me feel very confident about the quality and timeliness of dialogue between our all important Chinese management and those in Sydney. Certainly not the way more sophisticated outfits operate. I should have sold these at 38 and just cut my losses. But, bugger it, I didn’t. So might as well just watch this space like a hawk. Tired of Boards that don’t prioritise disclosure to that sacred of all stakeholder ... the owners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.