ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    As you're taking / quoting investment advice from a team that have a track record slightly better than said group of monkeys with a buy or sell button i think it would be prudent to make my own decision based on PNVs financials, announcements, products, prospects and meeting with the management team rather than someone that spends their time discrediting companies on online forums which apparently they have zero invested interest in yet are happy to spend hours trolling specific company chat threads.

The only logical explanation for individuals trying to discredit stocks they have no involvement with would be a profit motive for introducing fear into committed holders in which case you are either obvious in your approach or you're bored in which case my i suggest volunteering to drive burns patients home from their skin grafts, perhaps your perspective might change on how your spend your time trolling online forms. You might even learn a thing or two about PNV and their products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.